In Gowan Ring
156 Shouts - 707,594 Scrobbles
In Gowan Ring is the musical endeavour of American composer and multi-instrumentalist B'eirth. Started in the early 1990s, In Gowan Ring plays acoustic songs with strong roots in folk, medieval, and psychedelic music. B'eirth's soft voice is accompanied by (among other instruments) guitar, harp, piano, cello, bodhrán and many of his own instrument creations (citterns, guitars, hybrids, etc.). In Gowan Ring has cooperated with many artists from the international folk and experimental scenes, such as: Stone Breath, Maja Elliott, Nick Castro, Fern Knight, Annelies Monseré, and Alio Die.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hazel Steps - (5:10) - 2,412 plays
- The Seer and the Seen - (3:24) - 2,219 plays
- Morning's Waking Dream - (6:06) - 1,907 plays
- Wind That Cracks The Leaves - (6:25) - 1,570 plays
- Kingdom of the Shades - (6:42) - 1,304 plays
- Two Towers - (5:28) - 1,106 plays
- To Thrum A Glassy Stem - (4:03) - 1,233 plays
- A Poet's Lyre - (5:31) - 1,191 plays
- The Orb Weavers - (5:07) - 994 plays
- Two Wax Dolls - (5:33) - 724 plays