In Gowan Ring
156 Shouts - 709,948 Scrobbles
In Gowan Ring is the musical endeavour of American composer and multi-instrumentalist B'eirth. Started in the early 1990s, In Gowan Ring plays acoustic songs with strong roots in folk, medieval, and psychedelic music. B'eirth's soft voice is accompanied by (among other instruments) guitar, harp, piano, cello, bodhrán and many of his own instrument creations (citterns, guitars, hybrids, etc.). In Gowan Ring has cooperated with many artists from the international folk and experimental scenes, such as: Stone Breath, Maja Elliott, Nick Castro, Fern Knight, Annelies Monseré, and Alio Die.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hazel Steps - (5:10) - 2,391 plays
- The Seer and the Seen - (3:24) - 2,080 plays
- Morning's Waking Dream - (6:06) - 1,778 plays
- Wind That Cracks The Leaves - (6:25) - 1,497 plays
- Kingdom of the Shades - (6:42) - 1,223 plays
- Two Towers - (5:28) - 1,038 plays
- To Thrum A Glassy Stem - (4:03) - 1,113 plays
- A Poet's Lyre - (5:31) - 1,022 plays
- The Orb Weavers - (5:07) - 834 plays
- Two Wax Dolls - (5:33) - 604 plays