In Gowan Ring
154 Shouts - 626,458 Scrobbles
In Gowan Ring is the musical endeavour of American composer and multi-instrumentalist B'eirth. Started in the early 1990s, In Gowan Ring plays acoustic songs with strong roots in folk, medieval, and psychedelic music. B'eirth's soft voice is accompanied by (among other instruments) guitar, harp, piano, cello, bodhrán and many of his own instrument creations (citterns, guitars, hybrids, etc.). In Gowan Ring has cooperated with many artists from the international folk and experimental scenes, such as: Stone Breath, Maja Elliott, Nick Castro, Fern Knight, Annelies Monseré, and Alio Die.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hazel Steps - (5:10) - 3,980 plays
- The Seer and the Seen - (3:24) - 5,013 plays
- Morning's Waking Dream - (6:06) - 3,078 plays
- Wind That Cracks The Leaves - (6:25) - 2,872 plays
- Kingdom of the Shades - (6:42) - 2,654 plays
- A Poet's Lyre - (5:31) - 2,862 plays
- Two Towers - (5:28) - 2,502 plays
- To Thrum A Glassy Stem - (4:03) - 1,769 plays
- The Orb Weavers - (5:07) - 2,488 plays
- Two Wax Dolls - (5:33) - 1,557 plays