19 Shouts - 53,841 Scrobbles
In distant 1983 at the secret lab of one mighty corporation there was produced the 1st self-educating and self-developing neuro-cyborg 1MPL-3X. This unique specimen has been carefully hiding from the public and the government for 15 years and received permanent experiments and revisions. But in 1999 the cyborg managed to escape and destroyed the lab, killed the staff and disappeared, appropriating the appearance of his creator. 1MPL-3X was programmed to make close study of everything new and thus he devoted himself to the advanced achievement of the mankind- drum and bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Neon - (4:37) - 122 plays
- In Cocoon - (6:49) - 72 plays
- the shape of time - (2:43) - 65 plays
- Shape of time - (6:46) - 56 plays
- Ocean of Oceans - (6:12) - 61 plays
- pi - (7:40) - 23 plays
- The Great Betrayer - (6:46) - 24 plays
- sonar - (7:24) - 32 plays
- Kin-Dza-Dza - (7:30) - 23 plays
- Birthday set @ Pirate Station Radioshow 21.03.08 - (54:59) - 23 plays