159 Shouts - 245,955 Scrobbles
Impiety's diabolical birth began in Singapore in January 1990 with: Shyaithan (bass/vocals), XXXul (guitars) and Iblyss (battery), under heavy influence of Sodom, early Bathory, early Sarcofago, early Possessed, early Morbid Angel, Incubus (FL), Blasphemy and Sextrash etc. Impiety recorded & released a 5 song promo tape in 1992 entitled 'Ceremonial Necrochrist Redesecration' which, despite its low-fi production, was positively received and praised very well in the metal underground worldwide. In 1993, Impiety signed a contract with Shivadarshana records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Revelation Decimation - (8:04) - 243 plays
- Ravage & Conquer - (6:00) - 191 plays
- Sodomythical Frostgoats - (4:19) - 198 plays
- Weaponized - (8:04) - 170 plays
- Lords of Apokalypse - (6:59) - 188 plays
- Nocturnized - (4:53) - 175 plays
- Torment In Fire - (5:38) - 255 plays
- Christfuckingchrist - (4:55) - 249 plays
- The Scourge Majesty - (5:42) - 150 plays
- War Crowned - (5:58) - 139 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online