151 Shouts - 228,855 Scrobbles
Impiety's diabolical birth began in Singapore in January 1990 with: Shyaithan (bass/vocals), XXXul (guitars) and Iblyss (battery), under heavy influence of Sodom, early Bathory, early Sarcofago, early Possessed, early Morbid Angel, Incubus (FL), Blasphemy and Sextrash etc. Impiety recorded & released a 5 song promo tape in 1992 entitled 'Ceremonial Necrochrist Redesecration' which, despite its low-fi production, was positively received and praised very well in the metal underground worldwide. In 1993, Impiety signed a contract with Shivadarshana records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Revelation Decimation - (8:04) - 361 plays
- Ravage & Conquer - (6:00) - 330 plays
- Commanding Death & Destroy - (4:23) - 311 plays
- Weaponized - (8:04) - 288 plays
- Lords of Apokalypse - (6:59) - 381 plays
- Christfuckingchrist - (4:55) - 335 plays
- The Scourge Majesty - (5:42) - 254 plays
- Accelerate The Annihilation - (4:45) - 262 plays
- The Impious Crusade - (5:23) - 247 plays
- War Crowned - (5:58) - 239 plays