147 Shouts - 217,533 Scrobbles
Impiety's diabolical birth began in Singapore in January 1990 with: Shyaithan (bass/vocals), XXXul (guitars) and Iblyss (battery), under heavy influence of Sodom, early Bathory, early Sarcofago, early Possessed, early Morbid Angel, Incubus (FL), Blasphemy and Sextrash etc. Impiety recorded & released a 5 song promo tape in 1992 entitled 'Ceremonial Necrochrist Redesecration' which, despite its low-fi production, was positively received and praised very well in the metal underground worldwide. In 1993, Impiety signed a contract with Shivadarshana records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Commanding Death & Destroy - (4:23) - 377 plays
- Revelation Decimation - (8:04) - 341 plays
- Ravage & Conquer - (6:00) - 318 plays
- Prelude (Arrival Of The Assassins) - (1:38) - 336 plays
- Accelerate The Annihilation - (4:45) - 318 plays
- The Impious Crusade - (5:23) - 308 plays
- Lords of Apokalypse - (6:59) - 324 plays
- Weaponized - (8:04) - 251 plays
- Christfuckingchrist - (4:55) - 342 plays
- Nocturnized - (4:53) - 298 plays