153 Shouts - 234,956 Scrobbles
Impiety's diabolical birth began in Singapore in January 1990 with: Shyaithan (bass/vocals), XXXul (guitars) and Iblyss (battery), under heavy influence of Sodom, early Bathory, early Sarcofago, early Possessed, early Morbid Angel, Incubus (FL), Blasphemy and Sextrash etc. Impiety recorded & released a 5 song promo tape in 1992 entitled 'Ceremonial Necrochrist Redesecration' which, despite its low-fi production, was positively received and praised very well in the metal underground worldwide. In 1993, Impiety signed a contract with Shivadarshana records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Revelation Decimation - (8:04) - 417 plays
- Ravage & Conquer - (6:00) - 329 plays
- Weaponized - (8:04) - 283 plays
- Christfuckingchrist - (4:55) - 378 plays
- The Scourge Majesty - (5:42) - 241 plays
- War Crowned - (5:58) - 231 plays
- Lords of Apokalypse - (6:59) - 302 plays
- Legacy Of Savagery - (7:50) - 225 plays
- Salve The Goat - (3:45) - 214 plays
- Carbonized - (5:00) - 341 plays