Imitation Electric Piano
4 Shouts - 54,368 Scrobbles
Imitation Electric Piano was formed in 1999 by Stereolab bassist Simon Johns and Andrew Blake (guitar). They recorded their eponymous instrumental first E.P. (DS45-CD27) for Duophonic Super 45s, part of Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Discs, that year. Their first full-length album, Trinity Neon (DS45-CD33) was released in 2002. Line-ups have included Ashley Marlowe on drums (Charlottefield), Dominic Jeffery on keyboards (Stereolab), Paul Morgan on guitar, David Campbell on keyboards ("I'm Being Good"), and more recently Joe Watson on keyboards (also in Stereolab) and singer Mary Hansen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- tension - (4:20) - 33 plays
- Leave Her Johnny - (4:14) - 23 plays
- come into force - (3:58) - 24 plays
- I Mean Now - (3:10) - 26 plays
- Don't Tell Me I'm Wrong (But You Are) - (4:26) - 23 plays
- Le Roque - (3:59) - 24 plays
- relatively good times - (6:20) - 20 plays
- For the Best - (3:48) - 20 plays
- Saturday Night - (3:49) - 20 plays
- Energy Is Beautiful - (4:06) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online