54 Shouts - 157,300 Scrobbles
Described as "one of the most special and unique artists to come out of the UK" by Hyperdub first lady Ikonika, Manchester's Illum Sphere has had a busy time since his debut 'The Incoming EP' landed in 2009 on hometown label, Fat City. Winning the BBC 1xtra Urban Music Award, invitations to play at LA institution Low End Theory (the second English person to do so after Mary Anne Hobbs) and last year's Red Bull Music Academy in London, through to remix requests from Martyn, Kuedo...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- H808er - (2:58) - 1,344 plays
- One for Dimlite - (2:27) - 1,147 plays
- Murky (You Know) - (2:20) - 1,035 plays
- Psycho - (2:43) - 975 plays
- Hyper (Instrumental) - (2:57) - 812 plays
- Kaleidoscope - (4:34) - 795 plays
- Long Live the Plan - (0:57) - 557 plays
- Incoming... - (4:08) - 628 plays
- Promise a Secret - (3:33) - 627 plays
- Chasing the Midnight Moth - (3:48) - 458 plays