48 Shouts - 193,423 Scrobbles
Igor Boxx known also as Igor Pudlo (from Ninja Tune’s Polish protégé Skalpel) is opening a new decade with a solo album „Breslau“. Skalpel has released two acclaimed albums on Ninja Tune – Skalpel (2004) and Konfusion (2005) becoming one of the most important Polish music exports, well received both in Poland and internationally. In Igor’s solo attempt the inspiration comes like before from his home country and even more locally from his hometown Wroclaw. „Breslau“ tells a tale of 1945 siege of Festung Breslau undertaken by the Red Army.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alarm - (4:55) - 523 plays
- Russian Percussion - (4:07) - 390 plays
- Festung - (3:52) - 369 plays
- Breslau - (0:53) - 359 plays
- Downfall - (3:21) - 346 plays
- Last Party In Breslau - (4:46) - 345 plays
- Fear Of A Red Planet - (3:18) - 352 plays
- Nightwatch - (3:00) - 246 plays
- Street Fighting - (3:48) - 272 plays
- In Flames - (4:30) - 250 plays