48 Shouts - 191,092 Scrobbles
Igor Boxx known also as Igor Pudlo (from Ninja Tune’s Polish protégé Skalpel) is opening a new decade with a solo album „Breslau“. Skalpel has released two acclaimed albums on Ninja Tune – Skalpel (2004) and Konfusion (2005) becoming one of the most important Polish music exports, well received both in Poland and internationally. In Igor’s solo attempt the inspiration comes like before from his home country and even more locally from his hometown Wroclaw. „Breslau“ tells a tale of 1945 siege of Festung Breslau undertaken by the Red Army.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alarm - (4:55) - 592 plays
- Russian Percussion - (4:07) - 452 plays
- Festung - (3:52) - 430 plays
- Breslau - (0:53) - 419 plays
- Last Party In Breslau - (4:46) - 408 plays
- Downfall - (3:21) - 466 plays
- Fear Of A Red Planet - (3:18) - 436 plays
- Street Fighting - (3:48) - 351 plays
- Nightwatch - (3:00) - 287 plays
- Kitsch Me To Dance - (5:15) - 317 plays