39 Shouts - 95,267 Scrobbles
George Herriman created Ignatz in 1910. It was a vicious mouse in the comic Krazy Kat. Ignatz' favourite occupation was throwing bricks at Krazy Kats head, who thought it was a love declaration from the mouse.
The Brussels based artist Bram Devens uses Ignatz as his alter-ego for his own pile of bricks. Acoustic songs wrapped with effects and driven by improvisation and spontaneity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The dreams - (8:21) - 195 plays
- Gone - (5:17) - 146 plays
- He deals with love & her eyes glaze - (9:13) - 112 plays
- The Water - (5:06) - 126 plays
- Gazing At The Fire - (5:05) - 108 plays
- Some People Keep Their Change - (0:30) - 187 plays
- Dead By Noon - (5:32) - 131 plays
- When The Fall Is All That Is Left - (5:07) - 160 plays
- I Miss My Dog - (5:19) - 169 plays
- Stop Shining - (2:49) - 166 plays