34 Shouts - 280,857 Scrobbles
Idris Muhammad (born November 13, 1939 in New Orleans, Louisiana) is a jazz drummer. He was born Leo Morris on November 13, 1939 before changing his name in the 1960s upon his conversion to Islam. He is known for his funky playing style. He has released a number of albums as leader, and has played with a number of jazz legends including Lou Donaldson, Johnny Griffin, Pharoah Sanders and Grover Washington, Jr. He currently tours internationally with pianist Ahmad Jamal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loran's Dance - (10:33) - 2,541 plays
- Could Heaven Ever Be Like This - (8:39) - 2,099 plays
- Piece Of Mind - (9:19) - 1,384 plays
- Power Of Soul - (7:02) - 1,238 plays
- Hard to Face the Music - (4:47) - 741 plays
- House of the Rising Sun - (4:42) - 790 plays
- The Saddest Thing - (7:06) - 828 plays
- Hey Pocky a-Way - (6:05) - 329 plays
- Crab Apple - (5:07) - 352 plays
- Sudan - (10:49) - 360 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online