164 Shouts - 313,263 Scrobbles
Idiot Flesh was a talented and musically discordant band blending by a wide array of influences ranging from funk to prog rock and heavy metal as well as aspects of Eastern European Folk, Opera & Butoh dance performances. Formed in Oakland, California, USA in 1985 under the name Acid Rain with the demo album "We Were All Very Worried." They eventually changed their name to Idiot Flesh prior to the release of their first album in 1990. After Idiot Flesh disbanded in the late 90's, lead singer Nils Frykdahl and bassist/producer Dan Rathbun later formed Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teen Devil Worshipper - (2:28) - 591 plays
- Bach Is Dead - (1:47) - 349 plays
- Drowning - (5:00) - 351 plays
- Twitch - (4:46) - 321 plays
- Idiot Song - (6:29) - 289 plays
- Chicken Little - (9:07) - 308 plays
- Blue Head - (4:17) - 203 plays
- Dead Like Us - (3:52) - 281 plays
- Almost Nothing - (6:22) - 199 plays
- Motherfucker - (7:21) - 259 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online