164 Shouts - 313,498 Scrobbles
Idiot Flesh was a talented and musically discordant band blending by a wide array of influences ranging from funk to prog rock and heavy metal as well as aspects of Eastern European Folk, Opera & Butoh dance performances. Formed in Oakland, California, USA in 1985 under the name Acid Rain with the demo album "We Were All Very Worried." They eventually changed their name to Idiot Flesh prior to the release of their first album in 1990. After Idiot Flesh disbanded in the late 90's, lead singer Nils Frykdahl and bassist/producer Dan Rathbun later formed Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teen Devil Worshipper - (2:28) - 596 plays
- Bach Is Dead - (1:47) - 304 plays
- Drowning - (5:00) - 328 plays
- Twitch - (4:46) - 293 plays
- Idiot Song - (6:29) - 273 plays
- Chicken Little - (9:07) - 256 plays
- Blue Head - (4:17) - 214 plays
- Almost Nothing - (6:22) - 186 plays
- Not My Song - (4:03) - 182 plays
- Dead Like Us - (3:52) - 232 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online