164 Shouts - 308,470 Scrobbles
Idiot Flesh was a talented and musically discordant band blending by a wide array of influences ranging from funk to prog rock and heavy metal as well as aspects of Eastern European Folk, Opera & Butoh dance performances. Formed in Oakland, California, USA in 1985 under the name Acid Rain with the demo album "We Were All Very Worried." They eventually changed their name to Idiot Flesh prior to the release of their first album in 1990. After Idiot Flesh disbanded in the late 90's, lead singer Nils Frykdahl and bassist/producer Dan Rathbun later formed Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teen Devil Worshipper - (2:28) - 571 plays
- Bach Is Dead - (1:47) - 381 plays
- Twitch - (4:46) - 339 plays
- Blue Head - (4:17) - 287 plays
- Chicken Little - (9:07) - 281 plays
- Idiot Song - (6:29) - 278 plays
- Drowning - (5:00) - 279 plays
- The Nothing Show - (0:58) - 288 plays
- Motherfucker - (7:21) - 232 plays
- Almost Nothing - (6:22) - 228 plays