Icon of Coil
328 Shouts - 2,648,230 Scrobbles
In 1997 Andy LaPlegua established the project, "Icon of Coil", which was primarily a concept built around a logo, graphic design and music. Soon after the inception, the music turned out to be the most important part of the concept and LaPlegua invited Sebastian R. komor, who he had worked with before on the project "Sector 9", (now called "Moonitor") in 1996, to work with him on the project as a live member. After just a couple of gigs and the release of IoC’s first single, "Shallow Nation", Seb became a full-time member.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shelter - (5:52) - 5,645 plays
- Dead Enough For Life - (5:03) - 5,286 plays
- Existence In Progress - (5:21) - 3,727 plays
- Access And Amplify - (4:58) - 3,565 plays
- Regret - (5:02) - 2,715 plays
- Former Self - (4:49) - 2,537 plays
- Consumer - (6:06) - 2,235 plays
- Remove/Replace - (4:54) - 2,210 plays
- Pursuit - (4:41) - 2,068 plays
- Shallow Nation - (4:43) - 1,932 plays