Icon & the Black Roses
141 Shouts - 281,587 Scrobbles
(1999 - 2005, 2008 - present) What we know today to be the band Icon and The Black Roses started eight years ago when Johnny decided to start his own band in 1999. He met David, the band’s former drummer and together they started “Blue Obsession”. During this period they had a hard time finding suitable elements for the band and after several people coming in and out of the band, Johnny and David decided to record a demo anyways. Together they went to Espinha, who was a good friend of Johnny’s since childhood, and they started recording a demo at his place.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics"If only could, I'd be running up that hill.
If I only could, I'd be running up that hill."
It doesn't hurt me.
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know, want to know that it doesn't hurt me?
- LyricsHe is feeling a little bit tired of all this disguises he wears to conceal the truth
But now he truly realizes the fully compromise he took hand in hand with him
Crawl down and take a fall
It's the fear of what?s to come
Maybe he doesn't know it
- LyricsIt's a crime to take all the treasures that I've kept
The lock to my chest now is broken
An hypnotizing stain that drifts between our souls and melts away
Of an extraordinary colour
Brought by cold metal on skin
- LyricsI love the way that you cry
When your crystal heart is torn apart
And my eyes eager to see
I love the look on your face
The fragile conscienceness
- LyricsShe cries with the devil on her hands, now baby
And she wipes her way with tears leaving me to see
That she wont spend her night in vain
Blood is the whisper of her pain
- Dreams and Silver Tears - 688 plays
- Remember - 711 plays
- Black Cage - 584 plays
- Set Me on Fire - 607 plays
- Who Do You Hurt Now? - 708 plays