94 Shouts - 1,018,710 Scrobbles
Australian new wave band Icehouse was formed in 1977, initially called 'Flowers', by Iva Davies (born Ivor Arthur Davies, on 22 May 1955, in Wauchope, New South Wales, Australia). Inspired by art rock and avant-garde pop, Davies was the main creative force behind the band, being a classically trained musician. Band member Keith Welsh joined him on bass. For a number of years they also obtained the services of Bob Kretschmer, until he was replaced by young guitarist Paul Gildea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen everything goes wrong, sometimes
It makes no sense, there once was a time
I should have known better then although
You may try, it won't come your way again
Hey little girl, where will you hide?
- LyricsElectric blue
I just freeze
Every time you see through me
Help me, baby
Tell me, what can I do?
- LyricsStanding at the limit of an endless ocean
Stranded like a runaway, lost at sea
City on a rainy day, down in the harbor
Watching as the gray clouds shadow the bay
Looking everywhere 'cause I had to find you
- LyricsI've got a pocket full of holes
Head in the clouds the king of fools
You've got a ribbon of rainbows
The sun in your eyes burning through
Could be I'm happy and sad
- No Promises - (8:49) - 2,511 plays
- Street Cafe - (4:14) - 1,341 plays
- Man of colours - (5:11) - 1,302 plays
- My Obsession - (4:10) - 845 plays
- We Can Get Together - (3:46) - 809 plays
- Don't Believe Anymore - (5:17) - 894 plays