95 Shouts - 1,057,024 Scrobbles
Australian new wave band Icehouse was formed in 1977, initially called 'Flowers', by Iva Davies (born Ivor Arthur Davies, on 22 May 1955, in Wauchope, New South Wales, Australia). Inspired by art rock and avant-garde pop, Davies was the main creative force behind the band, being a classically trained musician. Band member Keith Welsh joined him on bass. For a number of years they also obtained the services of Bob Kretschmer, until he was replaced by young guitarist Paul Gildea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Little Girl - (4:14) - 5,062 plays
- Electric Blue - (4:35) - 4,970 plays
- Great Southern Land - (5:18) - 5,122 plays
- Crazy - (3:24) - 3,363 plays
- No Promises - (8:49) - 2,446 plays
- Street Cafe - (4:14) - 1,352 plays
- Man of colours - (5:11) - 1,374 plays
- My Obsession - (4:10) - 969 plays
- We Can Get Together - (3:46) - 867 plays
- Hey, Little Girl - (4:12) - 1,176 plays