97 Shouts - 1,126,284 Scrobbles
Australian new wave band Icehouse was formed in 1977, initially called 'Flowers', by Iva Davies (born Ivor Arthur Davies, on 22 May 1955, in Wauchope, New South Wales, Australia). Inspired by art rock and avant-garde pop, Davies was the main creative force behind the band, being a classically trained musician. Band member Keith Welsh joined him on bass. For a number of years they also obtained the services of Bob Kretschmer, until he was replaced by young guitarist Paul Gildea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen everything goes wrong, sometimes
It makes no sense, there once was a time
I should have known better then although
You may try, it won't come your way again
Hey little girl, where will you hide?
- LyricsStanding at the limit of an endless ocean
Stranded like a runaway, lost at sea
City on a rainy day, down in the harbor
Watching as the gray clouds shadow the bay
Looking everywhere 'cause I had to find you
- LyricsElectric blue
I just freeze
Every time you see through me
Help me, baby
Tell me, what can I do?
- LyricsI've got a pocket full of holes
Head in the clouds the king of fools
You've got a ribbon of rainbows
The sun in your eyes burning through
Could be I'm happy and sad
- LyricsA winter palace
From the Arabian Nights
White waves on an ocean
Gems from a golden age
Life in your new world
- Street Cafe - (4:14) - 1,194 plays
- Man of colours - (5:11) - 1,169 plays
- Hey, Little Girl - (4:12) - 1,063 plays
- My Obsession - (4:10) - 771 plays
- Don't Believe Anymore - (5:17) - 857 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online