95 Shouts - 1,089,208 Scrobbles
Australian new wave band Icehouse was formed in 1977, initially called 'Flowers', by Iva Davies (born Ivor Arthur Davies, on 22 May 1955, in Wauchope, New South Wales, Australia). Inspired by art rock and avant-garde pop, Davies was the main creative force behind the band, being a classically trained musician. Band member Keith Welsh joined him on bass. For a number of years they also obtained the services of Bob Kretschmer, until he was replaced by young guitarist Paul Gildea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hey Little Girl - (4:14) - 5,138 plays
- Electric Blue - (4:35) - 4,753 plays
- Great Southern Land - (5:18) - 4,340 plays
- Crazy - (3:24) - 3,046 plays
- No Promises - (8:49) - 2,355 plays
- Street Cafe - (4:14) - 1,348 plays
- Man of colours - (5:11) - 1,180 plays
- Hey, Little Girl - (4:12) - 1,166 plays
- My Obsession - (4:10) - 879 plays
- We Can Get Together - (3:46) - 801 plays