50 Shouts - 150,176 Scrobbles
Brooklyn, NY, USA (2010 – present) "Somewhere, amongst abstract romantic lyricism and pointilized synthesizer pastiche, ICE CHOIR proposes to you, the listener, a most unfavorable “pop” experience: imaginative songcraft minus the cool factor. Leaning heavily on the crumbling pillars of 1980’s technopop production aesthetic, this is music that is both distinctly modern in composition and cripplingly esoteric. Waylaying melodies to mislead and seduce. Sentiments both saccharine and surreal. Formless constructs playing you out of THAT weird dream and into your cold reality."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want You Now And Always - (4:18) - 2,369 plays
- Two Rings - (4:04) - 1,959 plays
- Teletrips - (3:48) - 1,782 plays
- A Vision Of Hell, 1996 - (3:22) - 1,759 plays
- The Ice Choir - (4:13) - 1,494 plays
- Bounding - (3:44) - 1,400 plays
- Afar - (3:02) - 1,354 plays
- Everything Is Spoilt By Use - (4:57) - 1,285 plays
- Peacock In The Tall Grass - (4:11) - 1,052 plays
- Peacock In Tall The Grass - (4:11) - 72 plays