49 Shouts - 146,708 Scrobbles
Brooklyn, NY, USA (2010 – present) "Somewhere, amongst abstract romantic lyricism and pointilized synthesizer pastiche, ICE CHOIR proposes to you, the listener, a most unfavorable “pop” experience: imaginative songcraft minus the cool factor. Leaning heavily on the crumbling pillars of 1980’s technopop production aesthetic, this is music that is both distinctly modern in composition and cripplingly esoteric. Waylaying melodies to mislead and seduce. Sentiments both saccharine and surreal. Formless constructs playing you out of THAT weird dream and into your cold reality."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want You Now And Always - (4:18) - 2,521 plays
- Two Rings - (4:04) - 2,093 plays
- Teletrips - (3:48) - 1,901 plays
- A Vision Of Hell, 1996 - (3:22) - 1,872 plays
- The Ice Choir - (4:13) - 1,625 plays
- Bounding - (3:44) - 1,448 plays
- Afar - (3:02) - 1,417 plays
- Everything Is Spoilt By Use - (4:57) - 1,333 plays
- Peacock In The Tall Grass - (4:11) - 1,123 plays
- Peacock In Tall The Grass - (4:11) - 73 plays