47 Shouts - 138,578 Scrobbles
Brooklyn, NY, USA (2010 – present) "Somewhere, amongst abstract romantic lyricism and pointilized synthesizer pastiche, ICE CHOIR proposes to you, the listener, a most unfavorable “pop” experience: imaginative songcraft minus the cool factor. Leaning heavily on the crumbling pillars of 1980’s technopop production aesthetic, this is music that is both distinctly modern in composition and cripplingly esoteric. Waylaying melodies to mislead and seduce. Sentiments both saccharine and surreal. Formless constructs playing you out of THAT weird dream and into your cold reality."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want You Now And Always - (4:18) - 3,365 plays
- Two Rings - (4:04) - 2,552 plays
- Teletrips - (3:48) - 2,290 plays
- A Vision Of Hell, 1996 - (3:22) - 2,160 plays
- The Ice Choir - (4:13) - 2,263 plays
- Afar - (3:02) - 1,759 plays
- Bounding - (3:44) - 1,713 plays
- Everything Is Spoilt By Use - (4:57) - 1,559 plays
- Peacock In The Tall Grass - (4:11) - 1,419 plays
- Peacock In Tall The Grass - (4:11) - 167 plays