1 Shouts - 2,557 Scrobbles
Iain Jennings is a British keyboardist currently playing for progressive rock giants Mostly Autumn and his own band Breathing Space. He was a member of Mostly Autumn from the very beginning and wrote or co-wrote many of their famous songs such as Distant Train, Carpe Diem and The Gap is Too Wide. He released his first solo album, (Breathing Space) shortly before leaving Mostly Autumn in 2005 and subsequently formed a band to tour that album. This band was also called Breathing Space and released the album Coming Up For Air in 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Promises - (4:39) - 9 plays
- Shades Of Grey - (5:09) - 9 plays
- Forgive Or Surrender - (5:05) - 9 plays
- You Still Linger - (8:34) - 5 plays
- Man Made Circles - (7:04) - 11 plays
- I've Been Thinking - (5:05) - 6 plays
- Wasted All The Time - (6:01) - 3 plays
- Escape - (8:11) - 6 plays
- Belief - (5:41) - 6 plays
- Just Your Genetic - (6:00) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online