61 Shouts - 300,560 Scrobbles
Izia Higelin was born in Paris, France on 24 September 1990. She was influenced by music from an early age when her father, singer Jacques Higelin, introduced her to jazz and British pop music. At the age of seven, she formed a duo with her father; she provided the vocals while he played piano. When she was 13, Higelin started to take an interest in rock bands such as Nirvana and Led Zeppelin. At this time, she wrote her first song, titled "Hey Bitch", which later featured on her debut album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Much Trouble - (4:03) - 2,317 plays
- Let Me Alone - (3:51) - 1,734 plays
- Back In Town - (4:07) - 1,341 plays
- Baby - (3:47) - 799 plays
- Lola - (3:08) - 811 plays
- Twenty Times A Day - (4:19) - 934 plays
- Life Is Going Down - (4:34) - 1,168 plays
- Hey Bitch - (3:44) - 818 plays
- Blind - (3:43) - 600 plays
- Your Love Is A Gift - (4:06) - 605 plays