7 Shouts - 199,040 Scrobbles
I Muvrini is a Corsican folk music group who sing traditional Corsican music in their native Corsican language. I Muvrini was formed in the early 1980s by the brothers Jean-Francois Bernardini and Alain Bernardini who were born in the village of Tagliu-Isulacciu in the north of Corsica. They are named after a type of wild sheep which live in the mountains of Corsica. The Bernardini brothers were introduced to traditional Corsican music at an early age by their father, Ghjuliu, who was a well known poet and singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Terre d'oru (Fields of Gold) - (3:51) - 371 plays
- A tè Corsica - (5:37) - 293 plays
- Eterna - (4:23) - 191 plays
- Hazia - (3:47) - 145 plays
- Planet's Spring - (4:06) - 141 plays
- Tu quieres volver - Sarah Brightman - (3:47) - 107 plays
- Di - (3:49) - 90 plays
- A Voce Rivolta - (3:59) - 95 plays
- Amsterdam - (3:32) - 144 plays
- Salve sancta parens - (2:39) - 63 plays