7 Shouts - 202,768 Scrobbles
I Muvrini is a Corsican folk music group who sing traditional Corsican music in their native Corsican language. I Muvrini was formed in the early 1980s by the brothers Jean-Francois Bernardini and Alain Bernardini who were born in the village of Tagliu-Isulacciu in the north of Corsica. They are named after a type of wild sheep which live in the mountains of Corsica. The Bernardini brothers were introduced to traditional Corsican music at an early age by their father, Ghjuliu, who was a well known poet and singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Terre d'oru (Fields of Gold) - (3:51) - 458 plays
- Celle que tu crois - (4:24) - 203 plays
- A tè Corsica - (5:37) - 239 plays
- Eterna - (4:23) - 146 plays
- Tù o maè - (4:08) - 145 plays
- Dormi o bella - (3:59) - 130 plays
- Dai dai - (4:09) - 100 plays
- Hazia - (3:47) - 120 plays
- Terre d'oru (Fields of Gold) (Sting) - (3:52) - 116 plays
- U Pelegrinu - (3:37) - 89 plays