7 Shouts - 169,388 Scrobbles
I Muvrini is a Corsican folk music group who sing traditional Corsican music in their native Corsican language. I Muvrini was formed in the early 1980s by the brothers Jean-Francois Bernardini and Alain Bernardini who were born in the village of Tagliu-Isulacciu in the north of Corsica. They are named after a type of wild sheep which live in the mountains of Corsica. The Bernardini brothers were introduced to traditional Corsican music at an early age by their father, Ghjuliu, who was a well known poet and singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eterna - (4:23) - 268 plays
- Planet's Spring - (4:06) - 218 plays
- Hazia - (3:47) - 192 plays
- Terre d'oru - (3:51) - 105 plays
- Aspettami - (5:44) - 116 plays
- Pè quantu mi vendi - (4:22) - 128 plays
- Inseme Si Po - (4:36) - 102 plays
- Diu vi salvi regina - (5:00) - 139 plays
- Salve sancta parens - (2:39) - 66 plays
- A Collera - (3:59) - 117 plays