7 Shouts - 181,780 Scrobbles
I Muvrini is a Corsican folk music group who sing traditional Corsican music in their native Corsican language. I Muvrini was formed in the early 1980s by the brothers Jean-Francois Bernardini and Alain Bernardini who were born in the village of Tagliu-Isulacciu in the north of Corsica. They are named after a type of wild sheep which live in the mountains of Corsica. The Bernardini brothers were introduced to traditional Corsican music at an early age by their father, Ghjuliu, who was a well known poet and singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eterna - (4:23) - 175 plays
- Planet's Spring - (4:06) - 154 plays
- Pè quantu mi vendi - (4:22) - 96 plays
- Diu vi salvi regina - (5:00) - 99 plays
- Hazia - (3:47) - 105 plays
- Aspettami - (5:44) - 76 plays
- Requiem - (2:57) - 93 plays
- A tè Corsica - (5:37) - 111 plays
- Tu quieres volver - Sarah Brightman - (3:47) - 185 plays
- L'emigrante - (4:42) - 80 plays