7 Shouts - 186,695 Scrobbles
I Muvrini is a Corsican folk music group who sing traditional Corsican music in their native Corsican language. I Muvrini was formed in the early 1980s by the brothers Jean-Francois Bernardini and Alain Bernardini who were born in the village of Tagliu-Isulacciu in the north of Corsica. They are named after a type of wild sheep which live in the mountains of Corsica. The Bernardini brothers were introduced to traditional Corsican music at an early age by their father, Ghjuliu, who was a well known poet and singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eterna - (4:23) - 222 plays
- Hazia - (3:47) - 96 plays
- Planet's Spring - (4:06) - 199 plays
- Pè quantu mi vendi - (4:22) - 100 plays
- A Voce Rivolta - (3:59) - 116 plays
- Aspettami - (5:44) - 77 plays
- Diu vi salvi regina - (5:00) - 92 plays
- Dumanda - (4:25) - 75 plays
- Di - (3:49) - 119 plays
- Tu quieres volver - Sarah Brightman - (3:47) - 164 plays