7 Shouts - 194,746 Scrobbles
I Muvrini is a Corsican folk music group who sing traditional Corsican music in their native Corsican language. I Muvrini was formed in the early 1980s by the brothers Jean-Francois Bernardini and Alain Bernardini who were born in the village of Tagliu-Isulacciu in the north of Corsica. They are named after a type of wild sheep which live in the mountains of Corsica. The Bernardini brothers were introduced to traditional Corsican music at an early age by their father, Ghjuliu, who was a well known poet and singer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Terre d'oru (Fields of Gold) - (3:51) - 167 plays
- Eterna - (4:23) - 245 plays
- A tè Corsica - (5:37) - 208 plays
- Di - (3:49) - 132 plays
- Planet's Spring - (4:06) - 175 plays
- Hazia - (3:47) - 118 plays
- Amsterdam - (3:32) - 162 plays
- A Voce Rivolta - (3:59) - 98 plays
- Diu vi salvi regina - (5:00) - 102 plays
- Tu quieres volver - Sarah Brightman - (3:47) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online