I Hear Sirens
402 Shouts - 856,394 Scrobbles
I Hear Sirens is an American post-rock band that formed in the fall of 2005. Drawing inspiration from Indie Rock, Post-Hardcore and Ambient generes their sound seamlessly drifts between haunting melodies and climactic crescendos. The band currently consists of guitarist Daved Harris, bassist Adrienne Robson, keyboardist Eric Olofson and drummer David Qualls. Despite shifting lineups early in the project, their DIY attitude and strong appeal to fans have remained intact.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deception Has A Way With Words - (5:29) - 3,557 plays
- O Failing Vessel, Brave The Violent Sea - (6:48) - 2,144 plays
- Drowning City Skyline - (4:10) - 1,935 plays
- Pale Moon, Guide Us Ashore - (4:05) - 1,775 plays
- September Isn't Too Far and I'm Not Sure I'll Return - (3:42) - 1,827 plays
- Breath On Glass - (6:13) - 1,518 plays
- The Faint Reflection Of Stars - (3:32) - 1,600 plays
- Everything Was Black and White Except the City Lights - (6:24) - 1,631 plays
- This Is the Last Time I'll Say Goodbye - (4:59) - 1,404 plays
- The March - (5:33) - 1,487 plays