I Hear Sirens
402 Shouts - 838,823 Scrobbles
I Hear Sirens is an American post-rock band that formed in the fall of 2005. Drawing inspiration from Indie Rock, Post-Hardcore and Ambient generes their sound seamlessly drifts between haunting melodies and climactic crescendos. The band currently consists of guitarist Daved Harris, bassist Adrienne Robson, keyboardist Eric Olofson and drummer David Qualls. Despite shifting lineups early in the project, their DIY attitude and strong appeal to fans have remained intact.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deception Has A Way With Words - (5:29) - 4,272 plays
- O Failing Vessel, Brave The Violent Sea - (6:48) - 2,484 plays
- Drowning City Skyline - (4:10) - 2,332 plays
- Pale Moon, Guide Us Ashore - (4:05) - 2,244 plays
- September Isn't Too Far and I'm Not Sure I'll Return - (3:42) - 2,131 plays
- Breath On Glass - (6:13) - 1,805 plays
- The Faint Reflection Of Stars - (3:32) - 1,892 plays
- Everything Was Black and White Except the City Lights - (6:24) - 1,852 plays
- The March - (5:33) - 1,828 plays
- This Is the Last Time I'll Say Goodbye - (4:59) - 1,733 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online