I Hear Sirens
400 Shouts - 781,807 Scrobbles
I Hear Sirens is an American post-rock band that formed in the fall of 2005. Drawing inspiration from Indie Rock, Post-Hardcore and Ambient generes their sound seamlessly drifts between haunting melodies and climactic crescendos. The band currently consists of guitarist Daved Harris, bassist Adrienne Robson, keyboardist Eric Olofson and drummer David Qualls. Despite shifting lineups early in the project, their DIY attitude and strong appeal to fans have remained intact.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deception Has A Way With Words - (5:29) - 5,623 plays
- Drowning City Skyline - (4:10) - 3,318 plays
- O Failing Vessel, Brave The Violent Sea - (6:48) - 3,351 plays
- Pale Moon, Guide Us Ashore - (4:05) - 2,923 plays
- The March - (5:33) - 3,171 plays
- Breath On Glass - (6:13) - 2,584 plays
- September Isn't Too Far and I'm Not Sure I'll Return - (3:42) - 2,865 plays
- The Faint Reflection Of Stars - (3:32) - 2,697 plays
- Everything Was Black and White Except the City Lights - (6:24) - 2,447 plays
- This Is the Last Time I'll Say Goodbye - (4:59) - 2,107 plays