I Hear Sirens
402 Shouts - 827,253 Scrobbles
I Hear Sirens is an American post-rock band that formed in the fall of 2005. Drawing inspiration from Indie Rock, Post-Hardcore and Ambient generes their sound seamlessly drifts between haunting melodies and climactic crescendos. The band currently consists of guitarist Daved Harris, bassist Adrienne Robson, keyboardist Eric Olofson and drummer David Qualls. Despite shifting lineups early in the project, their DIY attitude and strong appeal to fans have remained intact.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deception Has A Way With Words - (5:29) - 4,787 plays
- O Failing Vessel, Brave The Violent Sea - (6:48) - 2,868 plays
- Drowning City Skyline - (4:10) - 2,543 plays
- Pale Moon, Guide Us Ashore - (4:05) - 2,394 plays
- September Isn't Too Far and I'm Not Sure I'll Return - (3:42) - 2,485 plays
- The Faint Reflection Of Stars - (3:32) - 2,286 plays
- Breath On Glass - (6:13) - 1,943 plays
- Everything Was Black and White Except the City Lights - (6:24) - 2,046 plays
- The March - (5:33) - 2,128 plays
- This Is the Last Time I'll Say Goodbye - (4:59) - 1,833 plays