I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In The House
7 Shouts - 44,882 Scrobbles
Every great once in a while, something comes along to remind you of what rock 'n' roll is supposed to sound like, to push rock's essence and spirit into your veins and manipulate your heart and mind. I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In The House -- their full moniker is borrowed from bare-knuckle legend John L. Sullivan's vivid biography -- is a raucous quintet out of Portland, Oregon, and one of those rare throwback-catalysts. For the past couple of months, they have been on an erratic, scorched-earth campaign of the Western states, making instant believers out of audience after audience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Swear To God - (4:29) - 167 plays
- Bad Days Ahead - (4:11) - 188 plays
- Westboro Baptist Church - (3:55) - 128 plays
- Valentine - (3:01) - 125 plays
- Gone - (3:37) - 107 plays
- Ghost - (4:47) - 95 plays
- Postcards and Apologies - (4:58) - 102 plays
- Hallelujah - (4:20) - 87 plays
- Hotter Hell - (2:20) - 65 plays
- All We Deserve - (2:40) - 60 plays