I Broke My Robot
18 Shouts - 24,506 Scrobbles
Hailing from Evington VA, the madman is the Mahler of the breakcore symphony. Musical begins in punk rock, his compositions take you to a dark corner in a medieval torture chamber, where the screams of pain and tears of beats smack your innards in unnatural ways, while cool synths add irony to your agony.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not So Fast, You're Hurting Me - (3:16) - 210 plays
- Why Did You Have to Make It Hurt? - (3:43) - 154 plays
- The Afternoon We Tried Suicide - (3:36) - 208 plays
- I'll Be Alone - (4:45) - 204 plays
- Take Alphacalm As Directed - (5:19) - 207 plays
- Tomorrow Does Not Exist - (3:32) - 138 plays
- The Further Away - (4:13) - 141 plays
- Evio_latt - (3:58) - 120 plays
- Linear Precise - (4:20) - 110 plays
- Fear, Love and the Endless Suffering - (3:43) - 172 plays