I Bet It Was A Massacre
19 Shouts - 12,078 Scrobbles
I Bet It Was A Massacre was a post-hardcore band formed in 2008 in Tuscon, Arizona, United States. They released 8 Rules for the Pool in 2009. The band split up in 2010. Formed in October of 2008, I Bet It Was A Massacre combines music that inspires them from The Black Dahlia Murder to Lady Gaga and fans can hear their wide range and love for music. Without a specific genre, the music mostly incorporates electro into a screamo/metal style of music with hardcore breakdowns.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- JK, Here We Go! - (3:23) - 9 plays
- Tip Your Waitress - (2:54) - 7 plays
- Everyone Is Brutal (In Their Own Way) - (3:02) - 4 plays
- Brad Pitt - (2:41) - 6 plays
- Tom Hanks - (1:20) - 6 plays
- Only Dogs And Bats - (2:25) - 2 plays
- It's Jessica Time - (4:03) - 5 plays
- I Can Hear What Your Screaming - (3:28) - 3 plays
- Jk, Here We Go - (3:22) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online