I Am Spoonbender
15 Shouts - 31,632 Scrobbles
During a period when pop music was overtaken by uninspired, pedestrian rock and MTV-ready teen bands, bland R&B, and ultra-commercial hip-hop, I Am Spoonbender burst out of the indie underground with a sound so futuristic that it made even the most adventurous of contemporaries seem somehow status quo. Drawing on elements as wildly divergent as B-movie kitsch and avant-garde art and film, from new wave and electro-pop to experimental and electronic interests...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chapped Lip Hypnotist - (2:21) - 35 plays
- Stopwatch Static - (4:14) - 65 plays
- Replaced by Toys - (3:58) - 36 plays
- Reality Dealer - (3:53) - 42 plays
- Where Do Words Go? - (5:42) - 27 plays
- Hair Is Real - (1:12) - 27 plays
- Spirit Photography - (4:09) - 19 plays
- Ears Are Merely Human - (2:18) - 20 plays
- What Does the Water Think? - (3:39) - 16 plays
- Slow Metal Fires - (3:34) - 22 plays