I Am Kloot
345 Shouts - 6,253,005 Scrobbles
I Am Kloot are a band formed in Manchester, England in 1999 by John Bramwell (guitar/vocals), Peter Jobson (bass) and Andy Hargreaves (drums), notable for their twisted, witty lyrics. Their Debut single To You on Ugly Man Records was produced by and featured backing vocals by Guy Garvey, lead singer of Еlbow. Debut album Natural History was released in the United Kingdom in March 2001 on Wall of Sound offshoot We Love You, followed by I Am Kloot in September 2003 on the Echo label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Proof - (2:46) - 10,701 plays
- LyricsThrough my sleepless days I've found,
That in my dreamless sleep I'm bound,
To one night here the sound, of you calling,
Do not stumble through tonight,
Have no fear of falling.
- Northern Skies - (4:03) - 4,310 plays
- Fingerprints - (4:35) - 4,125 plays
- LyricsHell for leather, lathered, drunk, you're soused,
You're pissed, you're sunk,
The juke box now is drunk, just along the way.....
I had a call on saturday to say I'd thrown
My friends away, reversed the charges on 'em all,
- Hold Back the Night - (4:32) - 3,609 plays
- To You - (3:16) - 3,236 plays
- Some Better Day - (2:54) - 3,477 plays
- From Your Favourite Sky - (2:45) - 4,671 plays
- Let Them All In - (4:04) - 3,079 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online