I Am Kloot
338 Shouts - 5,890,562 Scrobbles
I Am Kloot are a band formed in Manchester, England in 1999 by John Bramwell (guitar/vocals), Peter Jobson (bass) and Andy Hargreaves (drums), notable for their twisted, witty lyrics. Their Debut single To You on Ugly Man Records was produced by and featured backing vocals by Guy Garvey, lead singer of Еlbow. Debut album Natural History was released in the United Kingdom in March 2001 on Wall of Sound offshoot We Love You, followed by I Am Kloot in September 2003 on the Echo label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHey, could you stand another drink
I'm better when I don't think, seems to get me through
Say, do you wanna spin another line, like we had a good time
Not that I need proof
Swell, we're living in a hotel someone's ringing my bell
- LyricsThrough my sleepless days I've found,
That in my dreamless sleep I'm bound,
To one night here the sound, of you calling,
Do not stumble through tonight,
Have no fear of falling.
- Hold Back the Night - (4:36) - 8,497 plays
- Some Better Day - (2:54) - 8,577 plays
- Let Them All In - (4:04) - 7,999 plays
- Bullets - (3:29) - 6,848 plays
- These Days Are Mine - (5:42) - 6,795 plays
- Northern Skies - (4:03) - 6,466 plays
- Even the Stars - (4:09) - 5,978 plays
- Shoeless - (2:56) - 5,466 plays