I Am Kloot
344 Shouts - 6,003,784 Scrobbles
I Am Kloot are a band formed in Manchester, England in 1999 by John Bramwell (guitar/vocals), Peter Jobson (bass) and Andy Hargreaves (drums), notable for their twisted, witty lyrics. Their Debut single To You on Ugly Man Records was produced by and featured backing vocals by Guy Garvey, lead singer of Еlbow. Debut album Natural History was released in the United Kingdom in March 2001 on Wall of Sound offshoot We Love You, followed by I Am Kloot in September 2003 on the Echo label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Proof - (2:46) - 15,070 plays
- No Fear of Falling - (2:09) - 6,748 plays
- Hold Back the Night - (4:32) - 7,351 plays
- Some Better Day - (2:54) - 7,161 plays
- Let Them All In - (4:04) - 6,824 plays
- Northern Skies - (4:03) - 5,752 plays
- Fingerprints - (4:35) - 5,173 plays
- Bullets - (3:29) - 5,592 plays
- These Days Are Mine - (5:42) - 5,400 plays
- To You - (3:16) - 4,045 plays