I Am Kloot
344 Shouts - 6,124,117 Scrobbles
I Am Kloot are a band formed in Manchester, England in 1999 by John Bramwell (guitar/vocals), Peter Jobson (bass) and Andy Hargreaves (drums), notable for their twisted, witty lyrics. Their Debut single To You on Ugly Man Records was produced by and featured backing vocals by Guy Garvey, lead singer of Еlbow. Debut album Natural History was released in the United Kingdom in March 2001 on Wall of Sound offshoot We Love You, followed by I Am Kloot in September 2003 on the Echo label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Proof - (2:46) - 14,378 plays
- LyricsThrough my sleepless days I've found,
That in my dreamless sleep I'm bound,
To one night here the sound, of you calling,
Do not stumble through tonight,
Have no fear of falling.
- Fingerprints - (4:35) - 5,388 plays
- Some Better Day - (2:54) - 6,030 plays
- Hold Back the Night - (4:32) - 6,065 plays
- Northern Skies - (4:03) - 5,389 plays
- Let Them All In - (4:04) - 5,145 plays
- Storm Warning - (4:11) - 4,536 plays
- To You - (3:16) - 3,764 plays
- These Days Are Mine - (5:42) - 4,185 plays