I Am Bones
16 Shouts - 52,171 Scrobbles
For Christmas in 2000, the primary engine of I Am Bones, Johannes Gammelby, received a generous box of grandma’s homemade cookies. The content was soon devoured and the box nearly discarded. However, Gammelby realised that there was a certain something about the metallic sound of the box when hitting it with a pen. It sounded like a snaredrum. And stomping the floor would make up for the lack of a bass drum - and thus - a stupid, dilapidated drumkit saw the light of day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Building hospitals - (2:37) - 30 plays
- The ostrich approach - (2:53) - 33 plays
- Get with the program - (2:15) - 34 plays
- The beat is satan - (2:15) - 17 plays
- Backpackers - (2:14) - 11 plays
- Honeytrap - (5:49) - 12 plays
- the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing - (2:38) - 45 plays
- Bellyache - (2:14) - 11 plays
- The heart machine - 14 plays
- oktoberfest vs morrissey - (2:49) - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online