I Am Bones
16 Shouts - 51,928 Scrobbles
For Christmas in 2000, the primary engine of I Am Bones, Johannes Gammelby, received a generous box of grandma’s homemade cookies. The content was soon devoured and the box nearly discarded. However, Gammelby realised that there was a certain something about the metallic sound of the box when hitting it with a pen. It sounded like a snaredrum. And stomping the floor would make up for the lack of a bass drum - and thus - a stupid, dilapidated drumkit saw the light of day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The ostrich approach - (2:53) - 34 plays
- Building hospitals - (2:37) - 25 plays
- Get with the program - (2:15) - 28 plays
- Built on sand - (2:26) - 15 plays
- The beat is satan - (2:15) - 18 plays
- Honeytrap - (5:49) - 15 plays
- Backpackers - (2:14) - 16 plays
- Talk to the hand - (2:27) - 15 plays
- Vitamin D - (3:01) - 16 plays
- the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing - (2:38) - 17 plays