I AND NOBODY
37 Shouts - 1,796 Scrobbles
Sam Beklik Li (born March 3, 1990), better known by his stage name, I And Nobody, is an Iranian composer, photographer, make-up artist, stylist, painter, fashion designer who has exhibited his bizarre fashions, wallpapers and paintings. I And Nobody's first Instrumental album entitled “My Hypothalamus!” was released in 2011. It included the more classical-oriented second single “Tragic Goodbye”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online