I, The Skyline
9 Shouts - 17,912 Scrobbles
A six piece post-hardcore outfit hailing from Ridgecrest, California coming from the remnants of a band they formed in their early high school years named “Matsuro”, after numerous line up changes they decided it was time for a change and they rewrote everything and developed a style all their own, they started taking their band more seriously and though they had a few more lineup changes they became more and more chiseled down , they started playing a lot of shows in southern california...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bedrock (Cover) - (4:57) - 92 plays
- We Find the Road or We Make it - (2:59) - 19 plays
- Keep Clear of the Moors - (3:27) - 18 plays
- Illusions - (4:15) - 15 plays
- A Life, the Sages Way - (3:11) - 10 plays
- Intermission - (2:39) - 10 plays
- Why Are You Driving a Prius? - (4:02) - 22 plays
- As We Are - (3:29) - 9 plays
- Pittsburgh Is For Stealers, Hawaii Is For Cheaters - (5:35) - 9 plays
- MuhammedAliSeriousAsCancerMan - (2:54) - 9 plays