20 Shouts - 7,775 Scrobbles
Now a complete unit with a voice, and a name to put to the faces, "I, Omega" (formerly known as "The Syncope Threshold") are painstakingly crafting new structures of percussion, distorted frequency, and diversity of word and pitch for all hear and judge for themselves. Not without their influences, but not content to render themselves stagnant by limiting themselves to one sound, they are seeking to blur the lines of genre, and are constantly pressing themselves to play the notes the world least expects.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heretics - (3:41) - 309 plays
- The Ravenous - (4:28) - 230 plays
- Butchers - (2:01) - 226 plays
- Cannibals - (3:25) - 206 plays
- Martyrs - (3:50) - 182 plays
- Tom Sawyer - (4:34) - 50 plays
- The Butcher - (2:01) - 5 plays
- Sunflower Avenue - (3:30) - 4 plays
- The Butchers - (2:01) - 2 plays
- Definitive Behavior - (3:34) - 3 plays