1 Shouts - 5,046 Scrobbles
Hypha /ˈhīfə/ : a thread that branches from germinated spores into a complicated, radically expanding network of fine tubes which form the structural parts of the body of a fungus, collectively known as the mycelium. Aptly named Producer / instrumentalist Hypha has branched off from the norm to develop one of the most unique sounds fueling the west coast bass revolution. Hypha has been carefully crafting his skills and contributing to the evolution of modern sound with his specialized blend of synthesized, rhythmic bass poetry since 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Phixations - (3:36) - 116 plays
- Solar Winds - (3:51) - 97 plays
- Puddle Melter - (4:03) - 93 plays
- Gypsy - (2:38) - 73 plays
- Casaverde - (4:24) - 75 plays
- Palma - (3:35) - 67 plays
- P-Town - (2:46) - 67 plays
- Rosita - (4:51) - 64 plays
- Suspiras - (3:39) - 58 plays
- Loved You - (4:06) - 51 plays