18 Shouts - 140,150 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with the name Hype: 1- Hype is one of the most interesting & progressing modern synthpop/futurepop bands... Project of Robert Enforsen (Elegant Machinery frontman). 2- Hype was a Norvegian dance project, produced by LéCream. It was made of 2 rappers (among them, Patrik Wincent, who had also taken part to the projects Look Twice, Black Label, X:Tend...) and a female vocalist, Linda Johansens, who is one of the most well-known pornstar in her homeland. They released the album "Provocative".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Modern Impact - (4:00) - 96 plays
- Make You Wonder - (3:25) - 65 plays
- Bounce - (4:32) - 57 plays
- Living On Video - (5:10) - 60 plays
- Hurt - (4:32) - 46 plays
- Idle Running - (4:10) - 41 plays
- My Innocence - (4:10) - 51 plays
- Anybody Here - (4:32) - 64 plays
- Home - (3:49) - 66 plays
- In My Dreams - (3:33) - 26 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online