0 Shouts - 2,958,048 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name.Read More...
1. An American country singer
2. A Jazz musician
1. Hunter Easton Hayes (born September 9, 1991 in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana) is an American country music singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He is signed to Atlantic Records Nashville, which released his debut single, "Storm Warning", on May 16th, 2011. His first major stuido album, a self-titled release, came out on October 11, 2011. His latest work is 'Storyline'. In May 2014, Hayes notably achieved a Guinness World Record for holding the most live shows played in different cities within 24 hours, a record previously held by hip-hop star Jay-Z.
The Storm Warning Songfacts reports that Hayes began his musical career at the age of four, making appearances at both local performances and on national television. At the age of six, he appeared in the drama movie 'The Apostle' alongside character actor Robert Duvall, who gave Hunter his first guitar. Before being signed to Atlantic, Hayes released many albums independently, starting with his first, 'Through My Eyes', which was released in 2000. These albums were mainly in Cajun French. However, 2008's 'Songs About Nothing' is in the same modern country style as his 2011 album.
Hayes is perhaps best known for his song "Wanted", a piano-based ballad became one of the biggest country hits of 2012. In 2010, he additionally gained notice for having co-wrote the song "Play" for Rascal Flatts' album Nothing Like This. Hayes also appeared as the opening act of ten dates of pop country star Taylor Swift's 'Speak Now World Tour' as well as serving in the North American leg of Carrie Underwood's 'Blown Away Tour'.
Hayes' latest work is 'Storyline'. That album has been a commercial success and reached the #1 spot on the iTunes top album sales chart. As stated before, Hayes notably achieved a Guinness World Record for holding the most live shows played in different cities within 24 hours in May 2014, a record previously held by hip-hop star Jay-Z.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you
Like everything that's green girl I need you
She rolled in from the west in a summer sun dress hotter than the heat in July
With her wind blown hair it just wasn't fair the way she was blowing my mind
Have you ever noticed every hurricane gets it's name from a girl like this
- I Want Crazy - Encore - 174,867 plays
- LyricsI'd love to know just what you're thinkin'
Every little river, running through your mind
You give and you take, you come and you go
You leave me here wondering if I'll ever know
How much you care, or how much you don't
- LyricsOne, two, three yeah!
Well, it's your birthday
Let's act like it is
And just go crazy
- I Want Crazy - 177,800 plays
- Where It All Begins (feat. Lady Antebellum) - 50,421 plays
- If You Told Me To - 104,106 plays
- Love Makes Me - 78,257 plays
- Invisible - 93,833 plays