1 Shouts - 1,629 Scrobbles
Hungry Chuck was formed by members of Great Speckled Bird, the backup band for Ian and Sylvia Tyson, in 1971. Ian and Sylvia, a well-known folk duo who rose to popularity in the early sixties, began making records in Nashville around 1968. They wanted their own country band that played in a progressive style. Great Speckled Bird was formed in 1968 and was one of the pioneering groups that created the "country rock" style of the late 1960s and early 1970s. The group recorded two LPs. The first, Great Speckled Bird, was issued by Ampex Records in 1969.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cruising - (2:42) - 9 plays
- Old Thomas Jefferson - (2:50) - 10 plays
- Hats Off, America! - (2:47) - 9 plays
- People Do - (2:48) - 8 plays
- Find The Enemy - (0:42) - 6 plays
- Dixie Highway - (3:29) - 6 plays
- Indigroduction to ... Play That Country Music - (4:17) - 5 plays
- South In New Orleans - (2:41) - 5 plays
- Watch The Trucks Go By - (2:34) - 6 plays
- You Better Watch It Ben, Someday You're Gonna Run Out Of Gas - (1:00) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online