Humo del Cairo
53 Shouts - 77,387 Scrobbles
Humo Del Cairo is a heavy psychedelic combo born in Buenos Aires, Argentina during late 2004. Previously two of its members - guitarist Juan Manuel Díaz and drummer Javier Murillo, former members of some of the most interesting bands in BA, like Baltimore In Love and Los Álamos- designed lots of projects together with avant-garde sounds and diverse luck. Finally, with the incorporation of bassist Gustavo Bianchi, the band found the necessary stability to fully develop. Comfortably established as a trio, Humo Del Cairo played live for the first time in October 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tierra del Rey - (6:50) - 648 plays
- Los Ojos - (4:19) - 631 plays
- A Tiempo - (10:57) - 467 plays
- Nimbo - (4:35) - 484 plays
- Sepia - (3:57) - 696 plays
- El Alba (Parte A) - (3:57) - 462 plays
- EL Alba (Parte B) - (4:25) - 476 plays
- Monte - (3:36) - 435 plays
- Panorama - (9:41) - 405 plays
- Crinas - (3:50) - 435 plays