Melbourne-born multi-instrumentalist, producer, performer and songwriter Hugo Race is an eclectic and prolific artist who has lived and worked in the USA, UK, France, Germany and Italy since 1988. He was a founding member and powerful transient element of Nick Cave's Bad Seeds (1983), with whom he started working in the terminal stages of the legendary Birthday Party (he appears on five cds of the Seed's catalogue). In Melbourne he founded the Wreckery (1985) who went on to become on of Australia's seminal cult bands of the 80s, releasing with the White, Rampant, and Citadel labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Will You Wake Up - (4:38) - 192 plays
- Slow Fry - (4:37) - 208 plays
- Too Many Zeroes - (3:17) - 160 plays
- Call Her Name - (5:51) - 157 plays
- In The Pines - (3:33) - 171 plays
- Nightvision - (6:03) - 145 plays
- Come Over - (4:31) - 119 plays
- Serpent Egg - (4:02) - 118 plays
- I'm On Fire - (3:15) - 141 plays
- I’m Going Upstairs - (4:06) - 93 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online