2 Shouts - 11,599 Scrobbles
Hugo Duncan (Hugh Anthony Duncan) is a singer and BBC broadcaster born in Strabane, Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland on 26 March, 1950. His nickname is "The wee man from Strabane". He loved performing from a very young age and as a wee child was involved in set dancing, recitations, the church choir and the local pantomime. When he left school, he went to work in the local factory. In the early 70s he was spotted on a TV talent show on RTÉ and snapped up by the then fledgling Release Records, which later spawned such stars as Philomena Begley...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catch Me If You Can - (2:44) - 36 plays
- 18 Yellow Roses - (2:29) - 18 plays
- Come Down The Mountain Katie Daly - (3:02) - 18 plays
- My Eileen Is Waiting for Me - (2:14) - 18 plays
- Sugar In The Morning - (2:32) - 17 plays
- Love Me Tonight - (2:51) - 15 plays
- Dear God - (2:34) - 14 plays
- Nancy Myles - (3:52) - 11 plays
- The Boston Burglar - (2:26) - 8 plays
- Home To Donegal - (2:50) - 9 plays