11 Shouts - 125,592 Scrobbles
Hubert Laws is a flautist with a 30-year career in jazz, classical and other music genres. He has released more than 20 albums and DVDs under his own name, and has made appearances on dozens more. Among the many artists he has played and recorded with are Herbie Hancock, McCoy Tyner, Quincy Jones, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Aretha Franklin, Lena Horne, James Moody, Jaco Pastorius, Sergio Mendes, Bob James, Carly Simon, George Benson, Clark Terry, and J.J. Johnson. He is generally regarded as one of the world's top flautists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pavane - (7:40) - 666 plays
- The Rite of Spring - (9:01) - 221 plays
- Black Eyed Peas and Rice - (3:29) - 318 plays
- Bloodshot - (4:42) - 239 plays
- Family - (7:36) - 179 plays
- No More - (4:59) - 146 plays
- Gymnopedie #1 - (3:53) - 156 plays
- All Soul - (3:47) - 110 plays
- Let Her Go - (4:50) - 115 plays
- Moment's Notice - (6:56) - 86 plays