11 Shouts - 122,394 Scrobbles
Hubert Laws is a flautist with a 30-year career in jazz, classical and other music genres. He has released more than 20 albums and DVDs under his own name, and has made appearances on dozens more. Among the many artists he has played and recorded with are Herbie Hancock, McCoy Tyner, Quincy Jones, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Aretha Franklin, Lena Horne, James Moody, Jaco Pastorius, Sergio Mendes, Bob James, Carly Simon, George Benson, Clark Terry, and J.J. Johnson. He is generally regarded as one of the world's top flautists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pavane - (7:40) - 546 plays
- The Rite of Spring - (9:01) - 176 plays
- Black Eyed Peas and Rice - (3:29) - 288 plays
- Let Her Go - (4:50) - 138 plays
- No More - (4:59) - 137 plays
- Gymnopedie #1 - (3:53) - 110 plays
- Family - (7:36) - 131 plays
- All Soul - (3:47) - 225 plays
- Bloodshot - (4:42) - 194 plays
- Morning Star - (7:55) - 123 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online