11 Shouts - 117,532 Scrobbles
Hubert Laws is a flautist with a 30-year career in jazz, classical and other music genres. He has released more than 20 albums and DVDs under his own name, and has made appearances on dozens more. Among the many artists he has played and recorded with are Herbie Hancock, McCoy Tyner, Quincy Jones, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Aretha Franklin, Lena Horne, James Moody, Jaco Pastorius, Sergio Mendes, Bob James, Carly Simon, George Benson, Clark Terry, and J.J. Johnson. He is generally regarded as one of the world's top flautists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pavane - (7:40) - 510 plays
- No More - (4:59) - 171 plays
- Gymnopedie #1 - (3:53) - 133 plays
- Let Her Go - (4:50) - 132 plays
- Family - (7:36) - 206 plays
- Black Eyed Peas and Rice - (3:29) - 211 plays
- Bloodshot - (4:42) - 154 plays
- The Rite of Spring - (9:01) - 114 plays
- Fire And Rain - (7:52) - 103 plays
- All Soul - (3:47) - 135 plays