11 Shouts - 119,711 Scrobbles
Hubert Laws is a flautist with a 30-year career in jazz, classical and other music genres. He has released more than 20 albums and DVDs under his own name, and has made appearances on dozens more. Among the many artists he has played and recorded with are Herbie Hancock, McCoy Tyner, Quincy Jones, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Aretha Franklin, Lena Horne, James Moody, Jaco Pastorius, Sergio Mendes, Bob James, Carly Simon, George Benson, Clark Terry, and J.J. Johnson. He is generally regarded as one of the world's top flautists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pavane - (7:40) - 399 plays
- The Rite of Spring - (9:01) - 146 plays
- Gymnopedie #1 - (3:53) - 128 plays
- Family - (7:36) - 157 plays
- No More - (4:59) - 141 plays
- Let Her Go - (4:50) - 128 plays
- Black Eyed Peas and Rice - (3:29) - 229 plays
- Bloodshot - (4:42) - 148 plays
- All Soul - (3:47) - 226 plays
- Morning Star - (7:55) - 107 plays