11 Shouts - 119,172 Scrobbles
Hoyt Wayne Axton (b. 1938 - d. 1999 ) , was a popular American folk/country/ pop singer born in Duncan Oklahoma and who died at age 61 in Bitteroot Montana. He achieved platinum success as a solo act & songwriter in the music biz, but also eventually turned movie and tv actor. His best known roles were as the protagonist's father in the 80's children's films "Gremlins" and "The Black Stallion". His behind the scenes accomplishments included penning Three Dog Night's biggest song "Joy to the World" and many other hits for acts such as Ringo Starr and Cher during his heyday in the 60's and 70's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Greenback Dollar - (3:18) - 730 plays
- California Women - (5:13) - 474 plays
- Oh I'm A Good Old Rebel - (1:51) - 501 plays
- Della And The Dealer - (3:24) - 365 plays
- Yellow Rose of Texas - (2:12) - 248 plays
- Five Hundred Miles - (4:00) - 295 plays
- Evangelina - (3:28) - 261 plays
- Boney Fingers - (3:11) - 401 plays
- The Pusher - (5:21) - 162 plays
- Cocaine - (2:54) - 131 plays