19 Shouts - 41,001 Scrobbles
Howard Devoto (born Howard Trafford on 15 March 1952 in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire) is an influential singer/songwriter who began his career as the frontman for the punk band Buzzcocks.Leaving after only one EP, he formed the more genre-defying Magazine in 1977. After Magazine split in 1981 he spent two years putting together a solo album with former Magazine keyboard player Dave Formula. While most critics believed the thin production and underworked ideas of Jerky Versions of the Dream reflected poorly on his potential, others found the album rewarded repeated listenings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rainy Season - (5:08) - 305 plays
- Cold Imagination - (4:20) - 106 plays
- Way Out of Shape - (3:55) - 79 plays
- Rainy Season - 2007 Digital Remaster - (5:06) - 77 plays
- Topless - (3:47) - 73 plays
- Waiting For A Train - (4:44) - 70 plays
- Rainy Season (7'' Single Version) - (3:39) - 83 plays
- Out of Shape With Me - (4:10) - 55 plays
- Seeing Is Believing - (3:14) - 56 plays
- I Admire You - (5:14) - 54 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release