0 Shouts - 3,147 Scrobbles
Houston Stackhouse (September 28, 1910 – September 23, 1980) was an American Delta blues guitarist and singer. He is best known for his association and work with Robert Nighthawk. Although Stackhouse was not especially noted as a guitarist nor singer, Nighthawk showed gratitude for being taught to play by Stackhouse, by backing him on a number of recordings in the late 1960s. Apart from a tour to Europe, Stackhouse confined his performing around the Mississippi Delta.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Road Blues - (2:33) - 52 plays
- Cool Water Blues - (3:22) - 54 plays
- Big Fat Mama Blues - (2:53) - 14 plays
- Cool Drink Of Water - (3:16) - 17 plays
- Take A Little Walk With Me - (2:58) - 15 plays
- Canned Heat - (3:06) - 14 plays
- Mean Red Spider - (3:27) - 7 plays
- Bricks In My Pillow - (4:19) - 6 plays
- Kind Hearted Woman Blues - (3:20) - 4 plays
- I Got Something - (4:20) - 4 plays