House of Wolves
17 Shouts - 102,944 Scrobbles
House of Wolves is the musical moniker of singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Rey Villalobos,the name's origin coming from the translation of Villa-lobos from Spanish to English. A Los Angeles native, Villalobos's family originates from two different sides of the globe - Cananea Sonora México and Francavilla al Mare on the Italian Adriatic Coast. Rey grew up a classically trained pianist, citing Chopin as his first and main musical influence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 50's - (4:10) - 2,748 plays
- Ageless - (2:29) - 1,665 plays
- Follow Me - (5:18) - 1,077 plays
- Jealous - (2:52) - 1,049 plays
- Acres of Fire - (2:51) - 881 plays
- Roses in the Nordic Countries - (3:19) - 877 plays
- Fold in the Wind - (2:31) - 721 plays
- There She Goes - (2:27) - 654 plays
- Flight - (1:57) - 597 plays
- Love Labored Lost - (4:08) - 600 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online