Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers
10 Shouts - 87,575 Scrobbles
also see Hound Dog Taylor & the House Rockers and Hound Dog Taylor. Theodore Roosevelt “Hound Dog” Taylor (April 12, 1915 - December 17, 1975) was an American blues guitarist and singer. Taylor was best known for his raw vocal style and searing slide guitar, using a cheap Teisco guitar to great advantage. Named after President Theodore Roosevelt, Mississippi-native Taylor took up the guitar when he was 20 years old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Give Me Back My Wig - (3:35) - 295 plays
- She's Gone - (3:49) - 218 plays
- Roll Your Moneymaker - (4:03) - 100 plays
- Take Five - (2:44) - 79 plays
- See Me in the Evening - (5:08) - 70 plays
- It Hurts Me Too - (4:11) - 69 plays
- Ain't Got Nobody - (3:31) - 64 plays
- The Sun is Shining - (4:31) - 77 plays
- Taylor's Rock - (3:55) - 60 plays
- Walking the Ceiling - (4:17) - 81 plays