Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers
10 Shouts - 80,891 Scrobbles
also see Hound Dog Taylor & the House Rockers and Hound Dog Taylor. Theodore Roosevelt “Hound Dog” Taylor (April 12, 1915 - December 17, 1975) was an American blues guitarist and singer. Taylor was best known for his raw vocal style and searing slide guitar, using a cheap Teisco guitar to great advantage. Named after President Theodore Roosevelt, Mississippi-native Taylor took up the guitar when he was 20 years old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Give Me Back My Wig - (3:35) - 398 plays
- She's Gone - (3:49) - 248 plays
- Taylor's Rock - (3:55) - 159 plays
- It Hurts Me Too - (4:11) - 99 plays
- Take Five - (2:44) - 88 plays
- Walking the Ceiling - (4:17) - 118 plays
- It's Alright - (3:14) - 95 plays
- Sitting at Home Alone - (5:22) - 72 plays
- Roll Your Moneymaker - (4:03) - 74 plays
- Held My Baby Last Night - (4:17) - 73 plays