22 Shouts - 341,492 Scrobbles
Hôtel Costes is the name of Stéphane Pompougnac's compilations. Pompougnac was born in Paris to a psychotherapist and a dental surgeon. He spent his early life in Bordeaux.
His first job was as a waiter at the courtyard café of Hôtel Costes in Paris' Les Halles district, but his DJ debut occurred when he was 18, at such Bordeaux discothèques as Ubu, The Colony, and The Dream.
After finishing his studies and national service, Pompougnac spent six months in London before returning to Paris in 1992.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- S.O.S (the Soun Of Silence) - (2:50) - 696 plays
- Libertango - 111 plays
- No Jive - 115 plays
- De-phazz_Jazz music - (3:32) - 85 plays
- Summer In Paris - (5:47) - 82 plays
- My Funny Valentine - 68 plays
- Rollercone_Palais mascotte - (5:46) - 86 plays
- De-Phazz_NO jive - (4:14) - 67 plays
- Fleur Blanche - (4:04) - 45 plays
- 01-Big Muff - My Funny Valentine - (7:52) - 108 plays