42 Shouts - 542,139 Scrobbles
Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady were part of Jefferson Airplane back in the 60's, but that was a blip in their musical careers if you ask most Tuna fans. Their first album was recorded live at Berkeley in 1969. They continued their work with Jefferson Airplane during this project, and even though Jefferson Airplane dissolved, Hot Tuna has continued to tour to this day. Casady is considered by many to be one of the most advanced and innovative in his style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Water Song - (5:16) - 1,261 plays
- LyricsWell, nickel is a nickel, I said, dime is a dime
I need a new gal, she won't mind
Tell me how long do I have to wait
Can I get you now, I said, must I hesitate?
The eagle on the dollar says, 'In God we trust'
- LyricsWell, now give me my pistol, man
And three round balls
I'm gonna shoot everybody
That I don't like at all
Like at all, like at all
- Angel Of Darkness - (5:02) - 541 plays
- LyricsWell candyman said been here and gone
Well candyman said been here and gone
Candyman said been here and gone
Wish I was in New Orleans sittin' on a candy stand
Well candyman said
- True Religion - (4:43) - 508 plays
- Keep On Truckin' - (4:20) - 527 plays
- Hesitation blues - Live - (4:35) - 485 plays
- Keep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning - (3:48) - 504 plays
- Sea Child - (5:01) - 311 plays