40 Shouts - 465,233 Scrobbles
Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady were part of Jefferson Airplane back in the 60's, but that was a blip in their musical careers if you ask most Tuna fans. Their first album was recorded live at Berkeley in 1969. They continued their work with Jefferson Airplane during this project, and even though Jefferson Airplane dissolved, Hot Tuna has continued to tour to this day. Casady is considered by many to be one of the most advanced and innovative in his style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Water Song - (5:16) - 1,442 plays
- LyricsWell, nickel is a nickel, I said, dime is a dime
I need a new gal, she won't mind
Tell me how long do I have to wait
Can I get you now, I said, must I hesitate?
The eagle on the dollar says, 'In God we trust'
- LyricsMomma take the pillow from under my head, now
Said take the pillow from under my head
Now, take the pillow from under my head
- LyricsWell, now give me my pistol, man
And three round balls
I'm gonna shoot everybody
That I don't like at all
Like at all, like at all
- LyricsWell candyman said been here and gone
Well candyman said been here and gone
Candyman said been here and gone
Wish I was in New Orleans sittin' on a candy stand
Well candyman said
- Keep On Truckin' - (4:20) - 739 plays
- Angel Of Darkness - (5:02) - 927 plays
- Death Don't Have No Mercy - (5:22) - 715 plays
- Keep Your Lamps Trimmed And Burning - (8:14) - 659 plays
- Uncle Sam Blues - (4:55) - 603 plays