42 Shouts - 512,288 Scrobbles
Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady were part of Jefferson Airplane back in the 60's, but that was a blip in their musical careers if you ask most Tuna fans. Their first album was recorded live at Berkeley in 1969. They continued their work with Jefferson Airplane during this project, and even though Jefferson Airplane dissolved, Hot Tuna has continued to tour to this day. Casady is considered by many to be one of the most advanced and innovative in his style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Water Song - (5:16) - 1,158 plays
- Candy Man - (5:49) - 689 plays
- True Religion - (4:43) - 657 plays
- Hesitation Blues - (5:15) - 801 plays
- Hesitation blues - Live - (4:35) - 567 plays
- Angel Of Darkness - (5:02) - 647 plays
- 99 Year Blues - (6:21) - 586 plays
- Keep On Truckin' - (4:20) - 598 plays
- Keep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning - (3:48) - 496 plays
- Death Don't Have No Mercy - (5:22) - 399 plays