16 Shouts - 48,644 Scrobbles
There have been five bands who have used the name Horses. The original Horses was a Los Angeles country psych group who released a single record for White Whale Records in 1969. The group was instigated by songwriters John Carter and Tom Gilbert, who had found previous success with the group Strawberry Alarm Clock. Inspiration for Horses came from popular west coast groups such as Moby Grape, Buffalo Springfield and The Byrds, who were taking psychedelic rock and merging it with traditional American musical stylings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Golden Palms - (0:30) - 153 plays
- Funeral - (5:48) - 191 plays
- Monsters - (5:34) - 71 plays
- Dark Darker - (4:39) - 38 plays
- Eyepennies (Sparklehorse cover) - (5:18) - 30 plays
- Cheyenne - (2:24) - 60 plays
- horses - (4:31) - 25 plays
- freight train - 24 plays
- Class Of '69 - (2:30) - 38 plays
- Wind - (1:40) - 34 plays