410 Shouts - 5,848,042 Scrobbles
After fronting several rock bands in his native Idaho, singer/songwriter Justin Ringle moved to Portland, OR in 2004 and began focusing on acoustic music, playing open mics regularly under the moniker Horse Feathers. In 2005, multi-instrumentalist Peter Broderick heard a couple of Justin's demos and offered to help flesh them out. In February 2006 the duo went into Skyler Norwood's Miracle Lake studios and recorded their debut album, Words Are Dead, which was released that September on Portland label, Lucky Madison.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Heart Arcane - (2:49) - 27,162 plays
- Working Poor - (3:16) - 12,123 plays
- Curs in the Weeds - (3:29) - 13,014 plays
- Drain You - (3:37) - 7,878 plays
- Fit Against the Country - (3:31) - 8,047 plays
- Helen - (4:20) - 6,504 plays
- Thistled Spring - (3:44) - 6,511 plays
- Last Waltz - (3:59) - 4,698 plays
- Dead End Thanks - (4:00) - 4,626 plays
- Violently Wild - (3:41) - 5,572 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online