86 Shouts - 1,874,220 Scrobbles
Horace Andy is a legendary roots reggae singer, notable for such tracks as Government Land, You Are My Angel and Skylarking. Born Horace Hinds on 19 February 1951 in Kingston, Jamaica, he made his earliest recordings in the late 1960s. Known for his distinctive falsetto vocal style, he sung on many classic production for reggae producers, including Phil Pratt, King Tubby and Prince Jammy. He is a devout Rastafari and, like many reggae singers, much of his material deals with themes of religion and social justice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skylarking - (2:40) - 7,337 plays
- Ain't No Sunshine - (2:13) - 5,793 plays
- Money Money - (2:25) - 2,845 plays
- Spying Glass - (5:07) - 1,558 plays
- Every Tongue Shall Tell - (3:37) - 1,604 plays
- You Are My Angel - (2:55) - 1,634 plays
- Fever - (3:25) - 1,372 plays
- Zion Gate - (3:46) - 1,467 plays
- Natural Mystic - (3:38) - 1,281 plays
- Love of a Woman - (3:18) - 1,424 plays